Film Production Class Spring 2023
- Open enrollment is on March 11th.
- The film production team will meet twice each week and have weekly homework assignments all aimed at improving a filmmaker’s production skills.
- One session each week will consist of directing and filming the weekly comedy series. Contributing to the script will also be welcomed.
- The other session will be editing and presenting the comedy series, news program, and any live events covered.
- Additionally, live event coverage will be offered to film production students.
- No camera is needed for Film production students this session.
- Access to a notebook computer is highly recommended for editing and writing.
- Tuition $75.00 per month (3-month commitment March 18 – June 17)
- Students currently enrolled in a show with Spotlight ActingSchool will receive a 50% per month discount on film school tuition. ($40 permonth)
- STARS students will receive a 60% discount per month discounton film school tuition.
($30 per month)
Students covering live events will earn credit for hours worked.
Live Event Coverage
Students covering live events for Spotlight will earn a credit of $10 per hour or towards tuition. The maximum amount of hours spent covering an event each month must not exceed 7.5 hours.